Hays Today

A crazy mother bear, that loves her little family.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

my Len



so todays blog is dedicated to my main squeeze. i know that in life love fades, changes, hurts, is the best feeling, begins, ends, and so on. but my love for Len is that unique, one in a million, and lasting kind. i have been thinking a lot about a marriage weekend full of real life love. see i know that love can seem dreamy and adventurous, but in all reality love is far from either of those things. see real love is choice, and determination. we have been down to the very bottom of the love barrel and trust me when i say, "it sucks." but having been there and tasted failure, it constantly makes me work hard on making love work. i choose everyday to pick Lendall and love him. somedays this is very easy like when he moves your best friend out of her house, or when he comes and changes your flat tire. other days it is like pulling teeth or bad gas. but everyday rain or shine He knows i am going to pull threw and love him. i have always known that he was special and someone to hold close. and i know he loves me, i am the very hardest person on the planet to live with. see i mostly like things done my way, and i like them done on my schedule, and i am typically a bucket of emotions all rolled into one. but at the end of his very long day, he loves me. i have never been more in love with that man then i am today. he is all i need, want, and i count myself blessed to walk threw this life with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment