Hays Today

A crazy mother bear, that loves her little family.

Monday, December 13, 2010


in may 2004 i went to work in the very town i grew up in. this is one of my better choices in life. i have been very blessed by wonderful clients and friends. but my greatest blessing when it comes to work. has been these ladies. this is karen, and her daughter DeDe. they are so easy to stand beside all day long. we all know each other pretty well by now, and i would not trade them for the world.
Christmas Shop party 2010. Dinner and it was good. me and my date
in April of 09, we added to our family, Jennifer Mcdowell came to work with us. she has been a seamless transition. she fits right in with all of us. once again i am one blessed gal to have these girls in my shop.
i hope you three ladies know how special you are. Merry Christmas 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment