Hays Today

A crazy mother bear, that loves her little family.

Monday, April 16, 2012

Tuck turns 2 !!!

Happy #2 Tuck.

Happy #1 big boy
Tuck and Em when he was 1 week old. Seems like yesterday to me.
the very first time we ever met. i was over whelmed with all the love in that room.

My little Buddy Tucky- i think you are a pretty special fella. you remind me every time i see you, just how unique and special you are. You have the very cutest smile, and big heart. I love the way you give Pat-Pats and those sweet kisses. You really are a smart guy, your momma works so hard making you sing, read, count, and spell. You will always have a special place in my heart. you love that Emrie girl, i love your relationship with her. She will always need to set a good example for you and you will always look up to her. i love the way you call me "aunt sassy" and how you always want to come to our house. i Pray that you grow up to be something wonderful, and that you honor OUR GOD with your life. I love you so very much and i am a better person bc you are part of my life.

1 comment: