Hays Today

A crazy mother bear, that loves her little family.

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Pregnancy Perks

I feel like its a great and might privilege to get to carry a baby.  for so long i wanted nothing else in life, so i truly appreciated and am thankful for the experience.  i had two wonderful pregnancies and i made two healthy babies, for that i am overwhelmingly grateful.  i look at my little family and just cry bc i can't imagine it any other way.  i feel like God Himself gave me all i ever wanted.  i just can't imagine knowing and loving each one of HIS kids the way He dose.  i am so thankful that God made Len for me and that He gave us Emrie and Houston ! 

these are in the very most random order
Popper and Me 
37 weeks

 26 weeks
 34 weeks
 39 weeks
at Dr. Jarvis's office.  these ladies gave me such sweet care.  i am pretty low maintenance but they always made me feel like i was their only patient.  that my baby was so special and they were always on time.  Dr.Jarvis did a wonderful C section, i bounced back so fast.  i would recommend them again and again.

 39 weeks
 32 weeks

 30 weeks
 the day i found out about my Houston Boy
 his first Picture.
 14 weeks
 22 weeks
 25 weeks
i am not sure why God loves me enough to give me His son, but to add to that love, He gave me my family.  i am so thankful He loves and knows me.

my prayer for my kids....
Eph 3:17-19

and i pray that Christ will be more and more at home in your hearts as you trust in Him.  may your ROOTS go down deep into the soil of God's marvelous love. and may you have the power to understand as all God's people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep His love really is.  may you experience the love of Christ though it is so great you will never fully understand it.  then you will be filled with the fullness of life and power that comes from God.

No comments:

Post a Comment