Hays Today

A crazy mother bear, that loves her little family.

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Lee Greenwood

As many of you know my all time favorite song is "God bless the USA" and rightfully so.  I feel a since of pride, excitement, loyalty, and patriotism every single time i hear it.  Over the last few months i have found myself not so proud of the choices our leaders have been making.   i am real tired of the acceptance society.  This great country was founded on Biblical principals that have now become blurred.  I really feel like God's clock is ticking away on us.  He is a God of love, and JUSTICE.  He tells us the direction to follow and the consequences of not following.  i feel like the farther away the world turns the more Christians are going to face choices that are black and white.  God is not a fan of Lukewarm or 1/2 way in Christians.  He wants all of us, He desires our whole heart.  For this reason i feel compelled to stand firm in my God, My God that loves all of us yet gives us the choice to choose Him.
I choose Him, i choose to NOT to kill the unborn, i choose not to steal, lie, kill, I choose to make the sabbath HOLY again, I choose to put NO other thing or person or activity above God, I choose not to acknowledge any marriage other then Man and Woman, i choose character, i choose to place my hope in Him.  Hope for our country, our churches, our homes, our hearts.
My heart is not full of judgement or condemnation but a hope that where ever you are in life (good or bad) that Jesus holds you.  I pray He draws you into Him.  I pray that He places people and relationships in your life that reflect His goodness.  i Pray that if you are hurt or alone that He fills that void.  He is the only way to have peace, the only way to have forgiveness, He is the only way to find meaning in this world.

The answer is JESUS !

No comments:

Post a Comment