Hays Today

A crazy mother bear, that loves her little family.

Monday, March 29, 2010

i forgot the main event....


my bad.... i forgot my Len. he is my husband of 6 years, and he is mine. we have been threw hard things, and many more good things, and i am proud to say that we are still togther. he is a good, honest, loyal, and strong Man. he loves the REAL me, and he would walk threw fire to save me. he has many great qualities but my very favorite thing about my man is he is a good daddy. he loves that baby girl with the most protective and gental love a man can. he is smart, hardworking, and is always looking out for his girls. i love him more today then ever b4, bc we have grown to trust our love for each other. i hope to spend the rest of my whole life with this One important Man.
this is our romantic ski trip in Feb. 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment