Hays Today

A crazy mother bear, that loves her little family.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

sister sisteralwaystake







this is 2002, shawnee OK.
the union hill church directory picture. 99 i think
this is at moms 50th birthday, which was 2009.

well, i am really missing my sisters today, so they are going to get the blog today. see me and mac are 217 months apart, so i litterly do not know any other life , then life with her. then Chig came along when i was 6, she has always been my little shadow. i used to take her everywhere with me. see we both share a common intrest in eating out. so i would always take her to eat with me. matter of fact that is what i spend most of my money on, is food.
anyways they are just great girls, i am not sure if i can pick a favorite moment in time that we shared together, but i know every time we are all 3 together we are whole.

some favorite memories we share would be.......
cracker barrel, driving to school in that huge boat, all our sex talks, i loved showing cows with chig, and all the ski trips.

i love you big and little sisters.

1 comment: