Hays Today

A crazy mother bear, that loves her little family.

Monday, September 17, 2012

Surviving a Funk.

So in the latest news front.  i have been on "crazy lady pills" for the whole month of Sept. and that has been real fun.  i fell drained, real sleepy, MOODY, emotional, and real frustrated, so that has been fun.  I was scheduled to be done with crazy pills and start crazy Shots this thursday the 20th, instead my body decided to  start all  over again. and so that puts me back to day 1 of "crazy Pill lady."  I have been really non-stop busy and on the go.  so today i had a minute to really think this situation over.  the results are bad, i actually hate my current situation.  it feels like this will never end.  some say, "oh its just two more weeks, don't give up now"  i would say " pop some hormones, let me know how you feel after 2 extra weeks."   i just feel alone and sad.  literally babies are appearing all around me.  this was the month i was supposed to be bring my baby home.  and instead i am just waiting AGAIN.  some close friends and family are having there 2nd baby, all while i am still waiting, it seems un-fair. 
however today, i had a nice pity party, walked into Old-Navy, and saw a fellow shopper.  She was in a wheelchair, could not use her arms, yet she over came all the struggles it took for her to get into that store.  i think God has the weirdest and purposeful timing of things.  i did not talk to her, bc i would of lost control, but that lady touched me today.  There must of been times in her journey that she wanted to give up, yet she made it to old-navy today.  
i think the lesson for me today is, He knows my hearts desire, He just wants to do it when i find what it takes to forget the funk. 


2 comments:

  1. There really are no more words to say. All that is left is your tenacious spirit and fight. Your baby is coming! I know it. And we love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been praying for you cuz... And will continue to do so!
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete