Hays Today

A crazy mother bear, that loves her little family.

Friday, February 3, 2012

Be My Valentine


our family
the day he became a daddy
Our wedding day at the court house.
my little BOY SCOUT

I recently was reading this book, and it was talking about finding "Mr. Right" well i used to be a firm believer in "that crap don't happen" and at times i still feel that way. however the day i met Len, all my very firm thoughts went out on the dance floor. He is uniquely the very most perfect guy for me. now lets keep it real here: he is by no means perfect, he lacks a whole lot of sensitivity. but really he is what he is suposed to be. the book told me that your partner is supposed to have all the "fruits of the spirt" well let me just say there are 9 of those prcious fruits. and he has 8 out of 9. yea thats what i married ladies. myself on the other hand is a whole lot of mess. i struggle with JOY, PATIENTS, PEACE, GENTEELNESS, and my personal fav SELF-CONTROL. so in other words i need to learn some things from my man. He is so good, in so many ways. he loves his girls which is my favorite thing about him. He made me a momma, a wife, and he is all i want and need. he completes me in all those "struggly" places. he provides, and protects. he is Mine and he holds my heart. i love My valentine.

2 comments:

  1. That little boy scout makes me laugh. Oh Len what would any of us do without him?

    ReplyDelete