Hays Today

A crazy mother bear, that loves her little family.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

crazy ride we call life.

well i am not a fan of roller coasters, and lately that is all i have been on. life is so hard some days, that i feel like giving up. but there is one dominate reason for me to continue on. my love for my baby girl is so deep and endless, that i will not stop at any measure to give her the best. she means so much to me and lendall that without her between us, there is not much left.
we have had our ups and downs but lately things have been very down. it hurts me to say, that its over between us, but it feels like there is not much hope left. our love for each other has slowly grown into our love for Emrie. that is the only thing we have left to hold too. that is what i am clinging too so very desperately, i am begging God to Hold us together.
that is all consuming to my mind, but this is simply to big for me to fix, even though i want to with all my heart. so i am giving up and have to let God handle this offal situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment