Hays Today

A crazy mother bear, that loves her little family.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

oh to my sister

Well today me and Emrie went to OKC to take some pictures of my sis and her hubs. well i was driving up and just thinking all about that girl. she is 17 months older then me and at times in our life's we did not care about each other but today we are very close. she is my one role model, biggest fan, and dear friend. she loves my baby girl so very much that it makes me love her that much more. See Her and Chris have faced infertility for the past few years, and its been a long road. so they are now in the adoption process, and that is what the pics are for. so needless to say i was thinking all this threw on the way up. see i watch her love my baby so intensely. i want her to have that love for her own baby, i wanted so bad for her to feel a baby move in her belly, but today i finally accepted that she can love her baby no matter how it comes to be. she was playing with Emrie in the pool tonight, and as i watched her, i see her love for Em pour out of every fiber in her soul. she is going to be an incredible mom, and i am so ready to love her baby the way she loves mine.

Mac i hope you know that i will be behind whatever you are or become. i love you and guess what i am crying.

1 comment:

  1. Well thanks Cass! I'm a little teary myself. That's really sweet and I needed to hear it. You're the best!

    ReplyDelete