Hays Today

A crazy mother bear, that loves her little family.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

should i stay or should i go?

Well me and Lendall are celebrating our 6th wedding anniversary on Saturday, so we are taking a weekend ski trip. we are leaving Emrie with my sister for 3 nights, which when typing dose not seem that long, but in my sad momma heart it feels like an eternity. i love her so very much and she feels the same way about me, so it just breaks my heart to leave her. i know most people think i am silly, and i might think i was silly to after 18 kids, and never being alone. but for now my heart aches for her.
I need to do this, i need to make my marriage a priority like i make motherhood. i love to be with lendall and we have lots of fun when its just me and him. but i already miss my baby girl.
so here i go..... i am going to leave her......i am praying that God makes her content and that He makes me relax. Wish us all luck.

1 comment:

  1. She is content! We're having so much fun and she's as happy as a lark!

    ReplyDelete