Hays Today

A crazy mother bear, that loves her little family.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

January Birthdays !!!!

Well the month of January is always full of birthday for us. i think its bc i always get along with people whose birthday is in Jan. my oldest sister turned 27 on the 19th, and she is simply wonderful. she is the perfect role model to have your whole life. she has always been my #1 fan, even when i did not notice. she is selfless, and kind hearted. she loves for others to make her decisions and once again i like to take that roll, that is of corse when Gene her nice hubs is not around. but that dose not happen often, bc they love to be together and truly love each other. i admire your marriage Mac and Chris. my 2 best buds both have birthdays in Jan. My childhood Friend Meaghan, turned 26 on the 27th, she is so funny and dramatic. she has a almost 3 year old little girl and a 7 month old boy. Her daughter maddy and Emrie are best friends. i am so blessed to have her as a friend. she is a only child so i have always felt like a sister to her. Then my Friend Chan celebrated her 25th on the 14th. chan and me have lived together and been threw thick and thin. she is a loyal, trustworthy, and funniest chick i know. we have shared many good times, and i know that threw out my life i will always be Best friends with her. then there is my beloved nana who shares her birthday on the 15th with my little sister-in-law leah. leah turned 18, this year and she has been threw so much medically threw out her life, she is literally a walking miracle of God. My nana who is the most loving, gracious, selfless lady in the whole world, celebrated her 75th birthday this year. (she is going to kill me) she has lived a life to admire. her legacy that she will leave behind is a direct reflection of the woman she is. then on the 26th my lovely aunt teresa had her birthday. i love that lady, she is always honest and you know just where and what she stands for.
i hope all of you special women know how much i love and treasure each relationship we have. i hope the whole month brings happy memories for you all.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Cass! That was a very sweet post. I don't if all of that stuff you said about me is true or not but I'm glad to have a sister like you!

    ReplyDelete